- Develop a national
information network on biodiversity to support
decision-making on conservation and sustainable use. This
network would be permanent and would generate,
administer, provide access and exchange information for
public and private users. The State would act as
regulator, promoter and generator of funds and would
encourage the participation of other actors.
- Facilitate the distribution of
information to users.
- Establish an organizational
- Guide the systematization and
processing of information directed at users.
- Popularize the information
on biodiversity and facilitate access for different
- Integrate research results to
environmental education and extension
- Establish a National Information
Network on Biodiversity.
- Strengthen SINACs capacity
to manage information on biodiversity.