- Develop technical and
institutional instruments for the effective management of
marine and coastal resources.
- Revise, improve and apply a legal
framework that integrates marine and coastal resources
Incorporate marine-coastal resources into the everyday
life of the national population.
- Identify critical coastal zones
for the formulation protection strategies or the rational
(sustainable) use of marine-coastal resources (integrated
management plans for marine and coastal
- Strengthen institutions and
organizations for the effective management of
marine-coastal populations and resources, facilitating
their use by society.
- Define the requirements for
revising the legal framework on the integrated management
of marine and coastal resources.
- Establish extension and education
programs on marine-coastal resources (medium and long
term) at inter-institutional level.
- Design and implement a training
program on the management of marine-coastal
- Develop a National Program for the
Integrated Management of Marine and Coastal
- Overhaul the national legal
framework to regulate the use, development and protection
of marine-coastal ecosystems and resources.