- Strengthen the capacity of
institutions and civil society to promote conservation
and sustainable use.
- Promote organic and
- Incorporate concepts of technical
and financial sustainability into biodiversity
- Promote exchange of experiences in
sustainable biodiversity management at regional level in
- Identify and address the training
needs of institutions and organizations involved in
- Promote specific activities aimed
at developing organizational and decision-making capacity
for sustainable production.
- Strengthen knowledge of the
existing guidelines and regulations among those
responsible for guaranteeing their application, and among
users of biodiversity.
- Consolidate the proposed
institutional framework for the management of
- Strengthen training activities and
marketing of products of conservationist
- Strengthen actions to promote
application sustainable practices in forestry
- Develop innovative financial
- Strengthen capacity to incorporate
biodiversity conservation into regional development.
- Establish a training program
directed at the different social actors involved in
conservation and the sustainable use of
- Strengthen technical capacity in
the public and private sectors, in terms of training in
- Strengthen funding programs for
sustainable production activities based of biodiversity